The Chockie Group International, Inc. (CGI) was established in 1994 with the mission to provide strategies and tools for mitigating equipment aging.
CGI brings together the expertise of specialists in plant and facilities maintenance, operations and engineering to provide highly tailored solutions for both domestic and international businesses and organizations.
CGI is dedicated to its clients’ success and is committed to the concept that individual and team improvement efforts can make a difference. Our goal is to help clients maximize the value of their plant and organizational resources and assets.
Over the years CGI has worked with a wide range of organizations, companies, and government agencies in the United States, Europe, South America, Japan, Australia, and China. This has included:
• The Swedish nuclear regulator (SKI/SSM)
• Swedish nuclear plant operators
• The Norwegian Oil Directorate and offshore oil companies in Norway
• The Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI)
• Southwest Research Institute
• Det Norsk Veritas (DNV Norway)
• Idaho National Engineering Laboratory
• The American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
• The Australian Army
• Nuclear Engineering Ltd. (NEL Japan)
• Institute of Nuclear Safety Systems, Inc. (INSS Japan)
• Port of Seattle Marine Maintenance Division
• Seattle Tacoma International Airport
• The China Association of Plant Engineering
• The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA Vienna Austria)
The role of CGI is to provide the client with the most appropriate and cost effective support possible. In a number of cases this has involved the application of a CGI developed maintenance and operations assessment process. This process requires an organization take a systems view of their maintenance, operations, and safety programs.